Edition 2019: New challenges for CISO: Artificial intelligence, emerging technologies and regulations
- Programme: Programme ISED 2019.pdf
- Yves le Traon & Nicolas Mayer_Introduction ISED 2019.pdf
- Tégawendé Bissyandé_Machine learning in a nutshell.pdf
- Anne Goujon_AI in banks-the business innovation viewpoint.pdf
- Grégory Nou_AI in banks-the CISO viewpoint.pdf
- David Hagen_AI in banks-the regulator viewpoint.pdf
- Jean-Yves Mathieu_Signed, sealed, delivered… digitally - the legal value of digital exchanges.pdf
- Emanuel Tanase_New technologies-buzzwords or true CISO helpers.pdf
- Tewfik Toum_AI for Cybersecurity-Separating the wheat from the chaff.pdf
- Article: "How can AI help security managers?"
- Pictures: pictures ISED 2019
Edition 2018: Internet of Things: security challenges and opportunities
- Programme: Programme ISED 2018.pdf
- Nicolas Mayer and Jun Pang_Introduction ISED 2018.pdf
- Sylvain Kubler_Towards open Internet of Things ecosystems Ambition, Challenges & Opportunities.pdf
- Alain Herrmann_IOT and Data protection.pdf
- Alfredo Rial Duran_Privacy in the Smart Grid.pdf
- Carlo Harpes_Standardizing the un-standardizable, or how to agree on the IoT.pdf
- Edgar Biro_IOT and Risk Management.pdf
- Article: "How to secure the Internet of Things (IoT)?"
- Pictures: pictures ISED 2018
Edition 2017: "Emerging regulations: what you will need to do to be standard and compliant in a close future"
- Programme: Programme ISED 2017.pdf
- Article: "Emerging regulations in ICT: anticipating changes"
- Pictures: pictures ISED 2017
Edition 2016: "How to guarantee security in the realm of Big Data & Analytics?"
Edition 2015: "Understanding Data Protection challenges"
- Programme: Programme ISED 2015